Reaching and empowering single adults to create Christ-centered, safe places for fellowship, nurture and service.
Adventist Singles Adult Ministry (ASAM) is a Christ-centered ministry for single adults and their family members to enjoy spiritual and emotional growth, fellowship, fun and interaction with others.
- Virginia Jeffery, 509-876-6815
- Valerie Bass, Kathy Hazen
- May 26, at 3:00 p.m. Sabbath afternoon walk, Barbecue Supper semi-potluck, Sundown Vespers. Meet at Bennington Lake by the picnic tables at 3 p.m. for our walk. There will be a large ice chest available for you to put your salads or any other items that need to keep cool while there. After our walk, we will caravan to our location for supper and vespers. Bring a salad or chips for supper - barbecued items and condiments will be provided. Also bring lawn/camp chairs, and your smiles! Looking forward to having you join us!
July 27-29, 2018 - Singles Summer Campout at Kaner Flats Campground. Upper Columbia Conference/Solo Soaring Singles and Washington Conference joint event. Registration Info/form
Cooking for One
- Challenges We Face
Cooking for One is slow in getting going, yet we will continue to work on this project. If you have ideas to share here, please let us know.
- Please email photos to SoloSoaringSingles@gmail.com.
- Campout at Kaner Flats Photos - Click Here
- Flower and Banana Bread Outreach - we are so grateful to all who helped make the day special for at least 100. Thank you!