10 am Interactive Sabbath School on ZOOM
Village member, Todd Brandenburg, is offering another method to meet and interact virtually via video conferencing using Zoom. Each attendee, by clicking on the Zoom meeting link below can participate live and be fully interactive in the Sabbath School program. There will be lesson as usual and participants are welcome to "raise your hand" and speak as you would in the classroom. You can choose to be "seen " and heard via your computer/smart phone, tablet camera and microphone, or just participate with audio.
The virtual "meeting" will happen on Sabbath morning at 10 am using the links below with Zoom video conferencing. You can connect at that time with any PC, smartphone or tablet without having to download any special software (although there is a Zoom client for all those platforms that might enhance your meeting experience (recommended), see https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting). You can test the link out ahead of time to make sure your device works. I recognize that some may not be familiar with computers and we will try and help you as best we can.
Here's the Meeting invitation link to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Meeting ID: 465 974 342
Topic: Village Church Sabbath School LIVE
Time: Mar 21, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Zoom for Young Sabbath School classes
- Young Adult Zoom Meetings:
- Friday evening fellowship and Study of Great Controversy, 6:30PM.
- Sabbath School, 10AM.
2. Youth Sabbath School, 10:00AM
3. Early Teens, 10:00AM
- Meeting I.D. 936-861-101 Contact Agustin Herrera for password
- Do I need a camera to participate in the meeting? No, but you will need a microphone and speaker if joining with a PC. A smartphone has it built in.
- Will I be able to ask questions? Yes, when you join the meeting make sure you are muted. At the appropriate time you can un-mute and ask your question then mute. There is a microphone button on the left side.
- Which is the best method to join? Download the Zoom client, test your device ahead of time as the Zoom client is built for video conferencing.
- If I'm unable to connect who do I call? Church Office and we'll get you connected.